Sunday, June 22, 2008

oh yeah i am the best!

this my friends is a par 3 at wikiup...nothing fancy nothing hard just dont put it in the creek on the right or the sand trap on the left! i am the best and hit my 8 iron oh about 130 yards right up on the green about 6 feet from the hole! a marvelous shot i may add...the whole course is a par 30 i shot a 37 on the front nine and a 33 on the back nine...i am such a pimp and on cloud nine because of it...easily the best golf game of my life!..love you all im tired nd its lookin like nap time! sweet!

3 comments:

Sarah Michele said...

Oh, so fascinating. J/k!

That looks really hard! You rocked the house!

Go Steven, its your birthday....

Have a good nap!

Mary said...

golfing has to be the most boring sport other than tennis..

I would rather pull my newly manicured toe nails off slowly than watch golf.

It is a highly sexist game with a long history of losers.

But I love Tiger Woods . :)

scuba steve said...

oh yeah uhhuh! i rock the house...lol..sarah and i are the only people with rythem...lol