Sunday, June 22, 2008

mini golf






monica, brynn, and myself went to scandia last night and me and monica made a friendly wager wich we cant discuss any way i have to admit she was pretty good...she tried to hustle me on the volcano hole but i came back and on 18 we were tied...then the inevitable happened monica messed up she hit the ball like 6 inches and tried to say it wasnt a stroke...cheater!!!!!!!!!!! any how she might try and tell you a diffrent story but thats how it was trust me ...oh yeah plus i had a bent putter i will publish that little piece of evidence later....i won she lost i felt kinda bad so i gave her a back rub anyway!



let me tell you what brynn is one hell of a peewee golfer she made a hole in one and got 2 birdies...she only lost to me and monica by like 5 strokes...she impressed me! but the whole time she just kept rooting monica on...what a trader.." your gonna do it mommy" nice shot mommy"...blah what about me? huh...







ok well you can't really see the bend but trust me it was...plus who uses a shitty putter like this anyway! peace out brooklin!




5 comments:

Monica said...

Im not going to blog about this...I think you have done a fine job yourself...only a few facts are misrepresented....

here is how i read your blog

we took b golfing, you SUCKED, she got a hole in 1....You were afraid to loose to your wife, but you did. I hit that ball 6 inches as to not hurt your ego, but there you go bragging. Your club was NOT bent as CLEARLY seen in said photo.

OH and i think you left out the best part the whole night, when you hit the ball so many times on one hole that you gave up at ten picked up your ball and walked away.

I think that sums up the evening. Oh and my back rub was pretty good.

Sarah Michele said...

LOL! LOL! Sorry Steve, bur Monica's account sounds more realistic :)

They have rides at Scandia??

Mary said...

I think Monica just feels bad because she cheated....

cheaters usually feel bad.. and I totally can see the bend...it is huge... at least a 30 degree disability.

You were gracious to give her a back rub and I love that Brynnie will soon beat you both..

I hope she teaches all she knows to my savanna banana!

scuba steve said...

yeah cheaters often do feel bad!...yeah they do have like bumper boats and stuff!

Monica said...

oh mary.... you can believe him.... if you WANT. It will make him feel better about his horrible golf game.


lol!