Tuesday, June 17, 2008

im alive! i can do it ...i can blog!

woooohooooo im alive... i played a good softball game last week...4 for 5 with 3 rbi's this week i went 1 for 3 with a rbi....not such a great week but it will due we lost this week 6 to 7 but we gave it up in the 3rd inning with a couple errors....i started my new store in sonoma 3 weeks ago and have been very busy setting up i come home exausted and normally fall asleep on the couch! anyway i had a great day on fathers day grandpa always impresses me with his cooking one day i hope i can cook for him...i also wish i could golf with him soon! anyway i wanna eat so goodbye folks!...i am alive

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Steven.... I am glad you are alive. I hope the MANaging is going well.

Mary said...

Go Steve...

you can cook for me anytime :)