Friday, July 4, 2008

scuba steve person detective

zaba search is;
kinda creepy! i went on it by accident..i found it on grandmas page and i clicked on it thinking it was Vince's page but it wasn't so i started looking around it found me really easy even without my ssn....... just name! kinda weird i looked up Monica..it found her...i typed in the zabals...i found ernie...ruff...mom....carrie...looked up Sarah and Nate with no prevail..Nate prob. hacked it and erased himself! or he really doesn't exist! any way its a creepy site! it even knew my phone number and I'm not listed! and yes i looked for my dad but couldn't find him either...cool site but weird what do you all think?

4 comments:

Vicki said...

It gives me power...I like it. : )

Mary said...

It is a weird site because you can find out who your neighbors are and where they have lived before etc..

If you put in Glens SS# it even brings me up.

Sarah Michele said...

I had Nate get in and delete him and I, now no one will ever find us!

J/K he isn't THAT savvy.

scuba steve said...

i love you all!