Tuesday, July 1, 2008

great hair cuts of the ages
























OK OK you got the 60's i don't quite get the honey comb or bee hive but hey who am i to judge i just think it looks funny!



then you have the 70's obviously you have a major drug influence involved in the styles ...the whole wake up right out of bed look!








can any body tell me what this guy was thinking? i guess this just has one perk...getting through airport security...oh yeah and blocking people's views in movie theaters














now my absolute favorite...the mullet...business in the front party in the back! just plain awesome...i wanna grow one back! it has so much class its almost no class!






then the modern hair cut....nothing wrong here i just put her on because she's HOT!
























if you didn't like this blog Achmed the dead terrorist will kill you!


















7 comments:

Vicki said...

OK now Steven, your scaring me. : )

scuba steve said...

carefull achmed will get u diidnt you read the bottom!

Mary said...

She is hot...

I mean Achmed!

thanks for the history of hair Zohan....

and thanks for the new blog.... I love it!

Sarah Michele said...

That second pic looks more like the '80s. But thats ok :)

I'll give you $11.57 if you grow a mullet.

The Achmed thing is just creepy!

Valerie said...

I will match Sarah's $11.57 for the mullet.

Vicki said...

I thought that mullet photo was of Glen

scuba steve said...

it was of my dad but post drugs!