Friday, April 4, 2008

A - ADVOCATE FOR: the war in iraq it is the best thing for this nation
B - BEST FEATURE: my beautiful green eyes
C - COULD DO WITHOUT: greedy people
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: to dive with a great white shark
E - ESSENTIAL ITEMS: my hands and feet
F - FAVORITE PASS TIME: duh...baseball
G - GOOD AT: everything i try
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: sailing
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: i would move to hawaii and live a calm and peaceful life
J - JUNKIE FOR: mike and ikes
K - KINDRED SPIRIT: barry bonds...my brotha from anotha motha
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: i wear boxer briefs
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: our honey moon in hawaii...it was storming horribly
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: pee on a bees nest
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: the movies
P - PROFESSION: svc manager...and baseball extradionare
Q - QUOTE: if you are not happy your just not living
R - REASON TO SMILE: brynn
S - SORRY ABOUT: working so much
T - TIME OF YOUR LIFE: any giants game
U - UNINTERESTED IN: blonde small titty women
V - VERY SCARED OF: my kitty....he's evil
W - WORST HABIT: eating infront of the tv
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT:kauai
Y - YUMMIEST DESSERT: funnel cake at the fair with powdered sugar and maybee strawberries
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: capercorn

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You are very scared of your kitty? LOL

Vicki said...

little titty blonds...you make me laugh P

scuba steve said...

if u knew my kitty you would understand! and everybody loes big titty brunettes!

Monica said...

this is better than the first one you did!

and yeah...our kitty is scary, ask mary he attacked her for no reason!