Monday, March 31, 2008

the tale of the little p- and the giants game


ok well here goes this blogging thing wich i swore i would never set my foot in but if it keeps me in touch with my beloved grandparents than i will set foot in to this realm of technology and open my very very vonerable self to the E-world...lol...love ya grandmoo and grandpoo!
anywho! i am going to the giants game for the first time this year on thurs the 10th i am so very excited i can bearly stand up! baseball keeps me sane as does some other stuff that we dont blog about so i have to get one of the jones's out of the way..lol...go giants! we will suck this year and prob next but we have to go to the games to support the greatest team to ever set foot on a baseball field....i have joined the mclea's softball team and will be the starting center fielder! i will play on tuesdays and am excited to start! it will be good to get some excercize and get fresh air...as much as i would like to believe golf excercize its just not...its fun! exciting! and awsome but not excercize! i love you all and who ever reads this blog 6th is gonna win the lottery but only if you give me 28 percent! love you all and peace out!

12 comments:

Vince said...

Awesome stuff Steve! Wish i could be there to see the giants suck balls too!, like u said no hope for this season, especially if the opener says anything about it, but u gatta see the games for sure! anyway, thats hella sick u get to play on a softball team, good stuff...anyway cant wait to hear more from ya!

Vicki said...

What! Golf isn't exercise, wait til I tell Gpa
Welcome to the Blog world P.

Sarah Michele said...

Scuba Steve!

Do you own the movie Multiplicity? I have to see that again.

Is Brynn going with ya on Thursday? Have fun and eat some garlic fries for me... and nachos and a hot dog and a few beers too.

Mary said...

First off.. Go Giants..


Second... welcome to the blog world.. it is fun and funny...

I love you sonly!

erniezab said...

Cool Stuff!! Softball Awesome! You will make a great center fielder and hitter. You have a lot of talent. I know because I watched you play. Have fun!

Just like Sarah, is Brynn going? That will be great if she grows up to be a Giants fan. Maybe she will become interested in sports? Thought about signing her up for tee ball this season?

Giants will do fine with what they have. We just need to be patient and have fun watching the young players mature throughout the season. Barry Bonds was too much of a distraction and yes attendance will drop. I just hope Peter Magowen doesn't cave in to the financial needs and resigns Barry Bonds. We must move on from the Bonds era and develop what we have. The talent is there but they need the support of the fans to help new players believe in themselves. A's do it all the time. They just don't hold the team together long enough to become cohesive. I will stop my sermon.

Anyway Steve I can't wait to attend your games with your mom. It will be fun to watch and cheer you on.

Monica said...

YEP BRYNN IS GOING WITH US, IT WILL BE HER FIRST GAME EVER! SHE IS SOO EXCITED!

OH...AND WELCOME TO BLOG LAND BABE!

scuba steve said...

yeah so many people love me! im very excite! i will kick some ass for all of you on the team! any ways brynn is going she is excited i just have to buy her a game shirt as she calls it! she only thinks its fair scence i have one! any who i love you all....go giants and i will post more cuz u guys love me!

Mary said...

so cute... you mean a McLeas game shirt? do they have them that small?

I want one! Jonny and Ellie too!

Sarah Michele said...

I think he means a Giants game shirt.

I just wanna say that the Giants rock cause they just installed 50 solar panels to power their score board! Go Giants.

Crap, I AM a hippie.

Sarah Michele said...

Wait, what time am I watching Brynn tomorrow, you never called punk!

scuba steve said...

should be like 6:30 love ya sarah

Sarah Michele said...

Love you too, see ya then!